Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to see the Leader Board on my device for the all star game. I came in as #2
last night. Am I still in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @payne35205🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you came in 2nd place in yesterday's round, then, I am sorry to say that you are no longer included in the Tournament!
Only 1st place winners are moved to the next round!