Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't see a form to fill out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whats going on with the all star game? Where is the form to fill out?
I'm not playing anything but the regular game.
Are you playing the leaderboard right now @QuayCole ? You wrote " I was" in 2nd place. So are you in this round being played right now?
No. That did not work. I don't see a form to fill out for the all star game. I was 2nd place in round 2.
Hello @QuayColeπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please try closing your game β shut down your device for 5-10 minutes and restart it β then, reopen the game and replay an old level - come back to the Map screen β you should see a pop-up with Yeti.
If it does not appear till tomorrow, please post back again tomorrow and I will report to our Community In-charge.