Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I opened up the app this morning and I don’t see anything. No saved progress of where I was or anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj thank you and sorry to hear same thing happened to you. Yes I already sent a email with my situation to king support.
Hello @KT_2_2 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Same thing happened to me and some other players!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. Please use this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
It has been more than 8 hours since I sent complaint and I haven't heard back from them!! Hopefully, the more complaints they receive, the sooner response we might receive🤞
yes final 3/3 but now it only says final 2/3. I had gold bars now now bars
Are u in first ?