Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I feel like when I start to play each day, my game starts me off on levels I have already won, is this a problem with anyone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
and yes I only play Candy Crush saga
don't know how to screenshot! But thanks for helping me
Hello @lauricrush🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Some levels look like we have already played them as the blockers are placed the same way!
If you haven't yet, can you take a screenshot of your game map today - while closing the game? Then, another screenshot after opening the game and post both here.
To reply, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which device are you play ? Have you checked updated Apps