Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to claim the booster wheel and spin it but goes back to an opening page for wheel.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon🤗
Thank you for the update! It looks like the glitch corrected by itself!
Keep crushing🍫🍫
it seems to be working now 🤷🏻♀️Thanks for your help.
yes when I click on the booster wheel to claim the booster I get a screen come up in stead. No booster just the screen.
Hello @Sharon-31🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! Can you please explain again about what is happening when you try spin the wheel?