Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made two purchases and didn’t receive the package deal I purchased
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bstarr1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items.
Please click on this (Green lettered) link — then select the device you are using and click on it — then, follow the steps provided there —> Did something go wrong with your Purchase?
If you have any other questions, you can reply by typing below 🍫🍫