Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I couldn’t fill up my form, how can I try that again? Its showed up to me several time but, I couldn’t go ahead. There is a error when I fill up my phone number.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @luzialuz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
While entering the phone number, I think you are not supposed to add zeros! If your country code starts with 0, please do not add that number.
For example, I live in USA, and US code is 001. But, I cannot use the zeros to enter in the form. So, my phone number would be —> 12345678900. There should not be any symbols in between either.