Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I felt left out without help and extra moves! I have purchased a lot to receive some help but there isn't! Please help so the game will be enjoyable for everyone otherwise, I have to quit.
ID: 8102034075
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Best thing to do ramy_110 is to quit like me I got to level 669 won't let me passed and no one on community nor king actually cares any ideas put forward none happen cos they don't care it's become the worst game ever and a complete rip off too ....