Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone, I’m in this group and the round started yesterday, but check this score out…is it real? And how ia it possible and so different for the other people?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello, yes I did. Thank you for your reply
Hi @ggking2024 🙋♀️
Did you send a complaint through the link we gave above?
That’s it, because I’m playing non stop (did not sleep last night) and the maximum I reached was 1,5M..that’s why I’m asking (and now the score is 3M, omg).. I’m about to give up…
I don’t believe that’s fully possible without playing non stop
Lass than 24h
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @ggking2024 🙋♀️
You can send a complaint to the King Player Support team by following the steps & suggestions provided in this link —> How to Report Cheating?
how fast did it get there ?