Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the final knockouts and I don't see place in 2nd round ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Cherrib 🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back and clarifying! The reason you are not seeing the Tournament is because, in Final Knockout rounds - we have to achieve first place to move to next round. Otherwise, we are out of the race 🙃
All the Best for next year 🌟🌟
I was in 2nd place 1st round final knockouts and now I don'tsee any placement or the hub
Hello and Welcome to the King Community 🤗
I am a bit confused with your question?
Did you achieve first place in previous round? If so, did you see the Tournament, but it disappeared now? (This is the issue most of us are experiencing)!
OR you do see the Tournament, but you cannot find yourself in those 50 players? Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for schedule