Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I was in the top 5% in candy crush All star and placed 1st in the first two rounds and fourth in?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ashley π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that you are out of the Race! From the Final Knockout round onwards, we have to achieve first place only to move onto next rounds! All the Best for next year Tournament ππ
and fourth in the last round. Will I still make it to the final?