Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday, April 24th, I was playing and I purchased 10 gold bars to get more moves to continue playing. The amount was debited from my card and I did not receive what I paid for!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mg_tp 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! You will have to send a complaint to the King Customer Care team and report the issue. Please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any questions, please reply by typing below 🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here