Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I, I play in Italy and in my game I can't find the all stars second knockout. I was third in the previous and I complete the form for the l'asta game in LA
Can you please tell me how to do to go on with the race?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if the leaderboard appears again.