Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my account has been passed on from one iPhone to another, and I have no idea how to access it. Furthermore on my last phone switch I lost the bonus adds. Can anyone help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn’t get my gold bars with me either. Is it possible to pass on a non registered account from one phone to another? If I ever registered I might have done so through Facebook, but with the profile name I see on my iPhone I cannot sign in, and I have no option to ask for lost password or similar.
Hello @Petergron🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you talking about Candy Crush Saga game account? If so, did you download the game on your other phone?
When you said "bonus Adds" - did you mean the boosters you have saved up and lives received from your friends?
If so, when we change the device, only game progress and the Gold bars are transferred. But, boosters & lives are stored on device local memory. Hence, these won't be transferred.
A question! Is your new phone is also an iPhone?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫
just log in to the other