Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t change my profile picture I see her inside how change but I can’t change
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @Shinky🤗
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King account?
In the game
Hello @Bahora🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you trying to change your profile picture in your game OR in this Community?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫