Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged out and logged back in and don’t see my username Cara
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was playing candy crush for quite sometime and made it to the all stars. I was somewhere around 3479 on the map
My email was wrong. My correct email is *Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules
Hello @cmn5060🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you not have any features & events in your game? OR is it just the All Stars Tournament that is missing?
I was in the All Stars Championship