Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My progress for the knockout round isn't showing. I took a nap and now the competition isn't loading and neither is the champion race I was doing. How do I get it back to showing up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great!
All the best with the Tournament🌟🌟🌟
Thank you! That worked! I appreciate it!
Thank you for replying back, and for the screenshot @MathurinA
Not to worry! You are experiencing a glitch, which, many of us experience everyday! There is a simple trick to get rid of it…
Replay an old level and lose it — go back to the map screen and open Events folder — most of your events should be back!
If you do not see the Tournament, replay an old level that has Purple candies and win it! It will trigger the event and leaderboard will appear again.
This is all I see. I've played 3 levels and they didn't have the stars. I'm hoping it will still count.
I see the booster.... thats it. I'm ranked 5th. Well I was…who knows what's going on now. 😔
Hello @MathurinA🙋♀️ Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see any events and/or features in your Events folder or is it empty? Can you show me a screenshot of your Events folder?