⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Royale not paying fairly

Options
lildge
lildge Posts: 7 Level 2
edited April 26 in Support

I did post this on Tuesday but no-one has answered so I am assuming that I have posted in the wrong place - anyway:

Yesterday morning I clicked on the candy Royale for the 1500 gold coin top prize. I completed one entire level of 15 games in the morning and completed the extra 7 levels (and the rest of that level) later that day but I only received 84 coins which was a share of 500 coins not the 1500 coins that I started yesterday morning.

I completed all levels for the 1500 gold coin prize I should receive a share of 1500 coins therefore I need an additional 168 gold coins adding to my account please. This is only fair as I did complete the 21 levels.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lildge🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Apologies for missing your previous post! I have just checked through your profile page. And, you are right! It is in the area we cannot see easily!

Coming back to the Candy Royale prize —> There has been a glitch with 1500 Gold Bars Race and some players are being affected by it.

Whenever you receive less amount of Gold Bars instead of the share of 1500 GB, please contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint.

If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel icon located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Candy Royale" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint about the missing Gold Bars.
    • Submit your complaint.

If you have any questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?