Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I post 2 times the post with my problem, but I think someone delete it!
How can I solve my problem with Candy crush??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes... My user id is 14493728725
My problem is this:
It's since 2 months that I have "no connection" error, so I can't watch ads, can't use gold bar, don't get reward ecc.
I tried everything (change connection, delete cache, reboot the phone ecc).
Now I have to change phone, the backup it's stuck at level 1499, I'm at lever 1649.
I got an Android phone.
Please help me!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is this your post ?