Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello, I'm trying to pass level 15412, but I don't want to buy anymore, I gave too much. So how do you gain a level and progress when you no longer have ingots or boosters such as UFO or board destroyer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM? TO WIN A RACE YOU NEED BOOSTERS OR INGOTS AND IT’S BEEN 1 MONTH THAT THERE HAVE BEEN NO MINI EVENTS
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 15412 . need Ufo booster . There are various events and features in the game to get gold bars and you can earn gold bars by completing those targets.Episode Race etc.