Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since 3pm this afternoon Candy crush saga all star no longer uploads the score at the end of the game... does this happen to you too?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
unfortunately not. And this makes me angry because I was in the running to qualify for the final😡
unfortunately not. And this makes me angry because I was in the running to qualify for the final
Yes me too. Also I have the same problem. Do you know one solution?
@FluffyDinosaur
Seems like another potential technical issue.