Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is it fair gameplay if I start out a knockout round playing a level that I’ve purposely lost several times so that I can have extra swipes when I choose to play on? It’s possible to get up to 355 extra swipes on one level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess we all play on already won levels to get bloosters...I have to do it; since I can't buy them🤔💭😅😅🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️ I'm going to raise the level where I'm stuck...(if I know how to take a screenshot, because right now I just lost the game)...😵🤣
Hello @missymiss23🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You will have to wait till Monday to receive an answer from the Community In-charge team. They already left work and will be back after the weekend.
Hello @missymiss23 the extra moves that you receive when you fail a level are an integral part of the game, so it should be considered okay to use them. Afterall no one can complete every level on the first attempt so what are players expected to do if they aren't allowed to use their extra moves
The problem is that someone has posted to say they got disqualified for cheating even though they weren't. The only thing they can think of that was out of the ordinary was that they used 255 extra moves to complete a level.
idk good question