Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to play all my games twice and after I update my phone I lost the game level I was before. I was on level 3400
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shumayla3π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain what you mean by you have to play the games twice?
"Updated your phone" means, did you change your phone? If so, did you make sure that you have logged into the game with your account details?
Please reply back by typing below π«π«