Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in a new frozen jelly saga. I am being prompted by "help" to move, but I can't move and there are no other ways to move? What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't done anything!
Great job for figuring it out πππ Have fun crushing!
I think I figured it out. You have to move backwards.
Thanks.
Hello @mgrotegutπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or Candy Jelly Saga? Can you show me a screenshot of that "prompts"?
To reply, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment boxπ«π«