Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am collecting purple.candies and can't see my scoreboard . I log off and on and still not working. Please help.
Naz
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
anyone able to talk to someone from candy crush by telephone rather than by email
Candy crush all star is a scam. I'm done .
It is not working. I did what you instructed. This is ridiculous. You make people play, spend their time, spend money and then this happens.
Are you kidding???
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if the leaderboard appears again.