Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@FluffyDinosaur @PummyRaj @QueenB
Making a list of stuff that seems to trigger automatic moderation. Can we pin this or make an official one to be added to?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you can add the word C O N to your list as well @Pyrolight, or at least I know I have had posts sent for approval when using that word
Ok thanks I think I understood it
When you post a message, sometime it will end up going to moderation immediately when it should not. I am compiling a list of what can trigger that moderation.
Example try to edit your post and see if you can put in the word q-u-e-u-e (with no dashes), I cannot without it going to moderation. It shows up on the bottom left of your screen when it does.
Also I just had this post go to moderation on edit for some random reason. I think point 4.
Hello, greetings from Spain!!I don't understand what you mean by regional moderation...I always answer instantly, I think I have a lot to learn 🤷🏽♀️😅