Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The tournament was finished how I know if I was classified
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ROSANGELA35 did you finish first?
Only players that finish first will qualify for the live final.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
hello! You will know if you were qualified if you won 1st place in all 3 finals. If King does it properly, they will weed out the cheaters/bots and contact those who played honestly in the middle of May. Their means of doing so I have no idea