Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone,I’m new to candy crush only been playing about a month and I was just curious is there a way to generate more purple stars? because I noticed the person on our leaderboard got pretty far ahead in a short amount of time?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Some players write their strategies here
hello alienscar, im referring more like 50 to 60,000 every couple levels, i know im new to the game so i was just curious how we were 150,000 points apart I played all night almost caught him I left the game for a couple hours and he doubled his points then within a few hours tripled his points and I played for all day and all night spent a lot of money and even though I racked up a lot of points in a day and a half I never even came close to catching this person it was just strange it really was a lot of points in a short amount of time and I understand you buy boosters everyone is at different levels of playing it just didn’t feel right that’s the only reason I questioned it because Iam new,and I don’t know how things are regulated for a tournament let’s face it this tournament isn’t based on skill it’s about how much money you want to spend I would love to know how much it cost everyone in the finals I know I spent a lot of money, thank you my friend for answering my question I appreciate it.
Hello @chel71 it depends how many purple candy you are talking about. I generated 14,000 candy in less than two minutes by using a UFO. I also generated 16,000 purple candy from one level using a Party Booster