⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King community

Options
chel71
chel71 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone,I’m new to candy crush only been playing about a month and I was just curious is there a way to generate more purple stars? because I noticed the person on our leaderboard got pretty far ahead in a short amount of time?

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,184 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,336 Legend
    Options

Hello @chel71 it depends how many purple candy you are talking about. I generated 14,000 candy in less than two minutes by using a UFO. I also generated 16,000 purple candy from one level using a Party Booster

• chel71
    chel71 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

hello alienscar, im referring more like 50 to 60,000 every couple levels, i know im new to the game so i was just curious how we were 150,000 points apart I played all night almost caught him I left the game for a couple hours and he doubled his points then within a few hours tripled his points and I played for all day and all night spent a lot of money and even though I racked up a lot of points in a day and a half I never even came close to catching this person it was just strange it really was a lot of points in a short amount of time and I understand you buy boosters everyone is at different levels of playing it just didn’t feel right that’s the only reason I questioned it because Iam new,and I don’t know how things are regulated for a tournament let’s face it this tournament isn’t based on skill it’s about how much money you want to spend I would love to know how much it cost everyone in the finals I know I spent a lot of money, thank you my friend for answering my question I appreciate it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?