Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The application was deleted from my phone, I connected from Facebook and it didn't bring me back all the steps. I was level 7000, I'm level 11 now. Give me back the steps
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please force closed the Apps , Log in and play any level than Closed and open again , If this not works
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.