Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just passed 5 levels in a row and my place hasn’t changed. I should be in first place now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes candy crush saga
the race is working fine but the overall standings are not. I should be at 13 but last night it was stuck at 8 and this morning it went down to 7🤷🏻♀️
Hello @bliegey🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you experiencing this issue with the Weekly Race?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫