Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At what level do the episode races start?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
When you complete a set of levels, you'll reach the point where you move to a new Episode. Shown on the map, these are the points where Tiffi will take a plane to a new destination, with its own named land. When you start the new Episode, you'll be in a race along with other players who've also reached this stag
Hello @HB1234🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which level are you at right now?
When we receive the Episode Race or other events vary from each player as it depends on the "group" we fall in!!
I play 2 different games. In one game, I did not receive Episode Race did not start until I reached level 7000! Whereas in my 2nd game, it started after I passed level 70!!
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫