Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a coupon from points that I got through my phone - but it went to a different email - how do I transfer it to my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you are referring to Google Play Points that you use with your Google Play account in all in-app purchases on Android devices, then please contact Google Play Support for help.