Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I could see ads for extra lives and gifts, but since I made a purchase I have stopped seeing them. I think it’s a hoax to have to keep buying. I find it fatal. Be careful and don’t buy anything!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have played my game with and without adverts @palmeradechocolate and to be honest I didn't notice much difference in my win rate.
I actually enjoyed not watching adverts.
I think I won’t dare, I’ll stop playing
It never fails to amaze me how many people lose their adverts after making a purchase and then post here.
It is a real shame @palmeradechocolate that you didn't check here before making your purchase as people here having been warning players about this problem for years.
It is not a hoax as it is a real change to your game, but yes you are right that King obviously do this to male people continue buying.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here