Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I connect through my Facebook account and for a long time now I don’t get any sound ( no sound effects or music) when playing. Both of my audio settings are on with volume up any help is appreciated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! I play on my iPad Air 4th gen.
I’ll be playing ‘Candy Crush Saga’ for hours, and then I will get an incoming FaceTime call on iPhone 15, and when I go back to‘Candy Crush Saga’ the sound will be muted ! ! I have to reboot my phone to get the sound back.
Hello @Beckylynne11🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using?