Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I received the registration form for the big event, but suddenly disappeared and I did not have the opportunity to fill it out. Can you please resend it, I am very excited to assist to this event for the first time. Thanks!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Querubini23πββοΈ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The form was sent to all eligible players at the beginning of last week and it is not available anymore!
The Tournament has ended and all that is left is the Finals that are going to be held Live California in June!! So, the form is not available anymore!
All the Best for next year Tournament!