Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please I really need gold bar donations. at least 5 bars to pass a difficult stage. help me!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Aninhapavuna46 Sadly none of us can give you any gold. This is impossible to do and also against the Terms and Conditions of Candy Crush. I am really sorry, because if it was possible I would be happy to donate some to you.
I suggest that if you are out of gold and stuck on a level that you pause playing for a few weeks. King will give players a welcome back present if they have been absent for a while.