Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help with this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on!
thank you so much I will give this a try!!
Hello @57Debi Does your level 1108 look the same as mine here?
If it does then this is how I managed to pass it just now, on my second try:
I played all three pre level starting boosters. I have found that sometimes this will trigger a lucky board on these legendary levels. The order seems huge, but actually because there are only three colours in this level, colour bombs and colour bomb combos are very powerful and you might get a cascade as I show below to finish this level.
I carried out the first two moves that the game recommended. (I always play with hints turned on, because I know that if there is going to be lucky board the game will suggest the best first move to help trigger it)
I played to create any combos of striped and wrapped candies or downwards facing striped candies best I can. If there is no obvious good move then I followed the move recommended by the game.
Eventually a colour bomb dropped from the top. This may be a sign that I have a lucky board. So now I can break into the blockers below to open up the board and create cascades.
As you can see I still have a huge order left with just 4 moves to go. But I do pass easily because the game helps me now, creating cascades because there are only three colours in this level. So I use the colour bomb now to create a cascade. There are are a lot of green candies, including a stripe and a wrap, so I hit the colour bomb into the green candy in the top half, which creates a huge cascade that will finish the game:
Now I hit the colour bomb into the orange stripe and pass the level with two moves spare.
Good luck!
Hello @57Debi🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?