Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can anyone tell me why I have been getting this every time I play the game ? I have accepted it at least 8 plus times in the last 5 days and I haven't had any daily treats or sweets for ages now. I just keep getting this stupid screen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kkmel372🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
"Accepting Terms" is one of the pop-ups that appears when we play on/through Facebook! Whenever Facebook changes something (which is all the time), they will be sending that pop-up to the players!! As long as we play through Facebook, we have to bear this annoyance🙃
This screenshot has nothing to do with "Accepting Terms"! It is just a glitch many of us have been experiencing from past few months now!! There is a small trick to get rid of it and for the events to appear.
Please replay a level and lose it — now go back to the game Map screen and open the Events folder — All the events that are available for you will appear.
** If Daily Treat Machine did not appear, you will have to follow this step again!
This glitch is being looked at, but no solution yet!! So, you might have to follow this step everyday!!
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫