⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Terms of use

Options
kkmel372
kkmel372 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can anyone tell me why I have been getting this every time I play the game ? I have accepted it at least 8 plus times in the last 5 days and I haven't had any daily treats or sweets for ages now. I just keep getting this stupid screen.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,809 Candy Moderator
    edited May 3
    Options

Hello @kkmel372🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

"Accepting Terms" is one of the pop-ups that appears when we play on/through Facebook! Whenever Facebook changes something (which is all the time), they will be sending that pop-up to the players!! As long as we play through Facebook, we have to bear this annoyance🙃

This screenshot has nothing to do with "Accepting Terms"! It is just a glitch many of us have been experiencing from past few months now!! There is a small trick to get rid of it and for the events to appear.

Please replay a level and lose it — now go back to the game Map screen and open the Events folder — All the events that are available for you will appear.

** If Daily Treat Machine did not appear, you will have to follow this step again!

This glitch is being looked at, but no solution yet!! So, you might have to follow this step everyday!!

If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?