Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why after over 1000 tries cant i pass level 4639 ? ????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had several tries at this level and it is not as straightforward as it looks. It is heavily dependent on a lucky board, and there seems to be no clear strategy I can see to beat it.
However I did get a lucky board on my 7th try when I used colour bomb and stripe/wrap starting boosters. It may be that King have made this level harder for All Stars and that you will have to use starting boosters to pass this. I got timed boosters just now by finishing my first chocolate box. They did help me pass this level a few times, but I was unsuccessful trying it without any boosters. So I'd suggest you use starting boosters for this one. You will recognise a lucky board when you get some colour bombs dropping, and you might get a colour bomb/colour bomb combo out of it. I also found that the lucky board dropped me a stripe/wrap combo right in the middle, where I would need it. That is a sign the game is trying to help you to pass, so watch out for that and take advantage of it when you see it happen.
yes
I am not sure @loveme1017 as this is not marked as nightmarish or legendary. May ask if you mean this level on the screenshot below ?