Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is more of a comment I play these games for entertainment and it upsets me when i try over and over to pass a level and it just wont let me I guess rather than upsetting my self I will just have to quit playing……
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need Help passing level 4743 candy crush saga
4743 Candy Crush Saga I have tried 100 times just cant get it
4639
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which level are you play ?
Hello @loveme1017🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level are you stuck at?