Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
paid 69 gold bars for 6hrs play, gold bars have been deducted but time not given
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You'd need to contact customer support for this. We can't help you with this here in the community. Clearly something did go wrong with your purchase. So contact them from within the app (settings then the ? icon).
I am on level 10268 so have been doing this for long tine.
Normally when I pay using gold bars I get 6 hours play but this time I paid but did not get 6 hours. seems to be a glitch
test
Your timer at the top of the screen should be counting down from 6 hrs, by now it should be around 5:30, meaning 5hrs and 30mins
Hope this helps 🍀
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here