Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have boosters I have been awarded, how do I use them.my fish haven't show up except in profile,how do I use them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I use my booster in my inventory They show up and tell me I won them but I don't see them any more when I'm playing my tournament
To use boosters in your inventory you need to tick them on the pre level screen. Not all the boosters will be available to use on every level. The fishes, lucky candy, and coconut wheels are not available on every level. So on my first screenshot I have the option to play the lucky candy, whereas on my second screenshot I can play the fishes. Note I have timed colour bombs from the daily treat machine on both pictures.
To play the fish now, click on it on this screen and a green tick will appear. Don't forget to untick at the next level to save your boosters for the harder levels.
Please respond I can use them to past the level.thanks