Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on this level for dayss, and i dont have boosters or gold. Kindly help 😩😩
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
daily boosters are Never the really useful ones :(
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I completed this level with boosters, You can get daily boosters in the game, I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you