Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since I have been a loyal player and spender for a few years now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think King do that sort of thing. I've not heard of anyone getting a birthday present from them. It would be nice gesture but I'd rather they didn't keep a record of my date of birth.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , and Happy birthday . Please try reach out to our Player Support Team