Level 15265

Options
AMO
AMO Posts: 7 Level 2

I have been on this level for at least 3-4 weeks, used all my boosters, including UFO's. I noticed earlier in the year, the moves were up to 38 and now there is 33. Also, it seems there is never enough red candy dropping in order to expose the last two whips under the dragons. Is there a trick to get more red candy to drop earlier? It's a legendary nightmarish level with flames so more moves and more red candy would help. I am usually not stuck this long on a level, this is crazy!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,922 Legend
    Options

Hello @AMO and thank you for your post, which I found very interesting.

First of all congratulations on getting this far without ever getting really stuck. I played this level a few weeks ago and don't remember it so I'm sure I had a much easier version. I've just checked it out and this is what I have found:

The starting board, using boosters.

At first sight it looks ok, 8 reds on the board, more than 30 moves…..

However, look at this board:

TWO reds????

Well, talk about a level being fixed to be impossible to pass. Talk about proof that the candies don't drop randomly…..

I really don't know what to say.

Except, in this current form this level cannot be passed at all. And King have ruined it. They have let some idiot loose on the design of what candies drop from the top. I am pretty speechless.

Advice? Not sure. Contact player support? Wait for them to fix it? Try reporting is here?:

I'm not sure that would help either, since I doubt anyone at King reads this thread. But it is interesting to see how other players haven't yet complained about it. Strange…..🤔 Well, it's faulty at the moment, so I guess reporting it to player support using settings in your app is probably your best choice of what to do. Or put the game aside and wait.

This is how far I got after 30 moves.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,922 Legend
    edited May 6
    Options

So here is what I get after playing three party poppers…

Maybe two would have done it. Now this is a costly level. But if you are determined to get past it, try playing two party poppers quite early on.

I tried it a few times more. I think two party poppers is enough. With just one Party Popper you'd need a ton of hand switches and lollipops and a UFO as well or play some extra moves.

Good luck!.

• AMO
    AMO Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the input. I don't have any boosters since I use them as soon as I can acquire them. LOL. I'm not a "pay to play" type either so, I wait for opportunities to win gold bars or boosters. Well, I've made it this far, so I just keep trying and hope I get a chance at an easy screen to pass this one. Maybe it will get modified one day this year!?!

• Chispa2
    Chispa2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Exactly what’ s happening to me with 15265 level! I’ ve already lost all my remaining hard earned boosters and gold. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?