Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I haf no more songs. So I uninstalled the app on my ipad. and now I still have no songs and I’ve lost my progression. I still have my gold but I’m at level 11 :-(
Can somebody help ?
Kind Regards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you checked the Settings of your game @Chris1807
No, I've no sound at all. Even if I kill the other apps.
Candy Crush not allowing other apps to operate at the same time as itself is nothing new I think @Chris1807 it is why your phone or laptop's screen saver doesn't appear, or even your low battery warning.
For Candy Crush I think that the forced closure of a background music app was introduced in Dec 2023.
It might be just a test rather than a permanent change, so if you don't like it please let King know by contacting them using the Help function of your game
Both !
Do you mean no game sound @Chris1807 or do you mean that you can't listen to music when playing Candy Crush?
Yes, no sound :-(
I play on my iPad.
No sound? Not sure what to say about that. There have been one or two complaints from people saying they have lost their sound @Chris1807, but not in enough quantity to generate a resolution from King
Thx. yes they've restored my progression. but i still have no sound :-(
Hello @Chris1807 uninstalling your app means that you uninstalled any saved boosters and lives that you had as well.
If you have been saving your game and have lost your level progress after signing back into your game then all you can do is contact King to ask them to restore your progress.
You should contact Player Support by using the Help (big pink question mark) function of your game.