Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the Chocolate box not changing, for over a week now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @vigilshirley🤗
Recently, I have received a change in my Chocolate Box feature! In that, the first Chocolate box will not change until I finish all 4 tasks! And, there is no timer either!
Once I fill the first Chocolate box, then the "Bronze" box opens up and we see timer there, and the next 2 boxes. If I keep fulfilling tasks of the Gold Box, I will stay in Gold Box (until I fail to fill it up)!
If this is not what's happening in your game, please reply by typing below. Also, post a screenshot of your current Chocolate Box! It will help me to report the issue, if needed.