Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally logged out of Candy Crush. When I logged back in I lost all of my boosters, friends and lives. Can someone please help me get my account back to what it was before logging out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for your response. I say I accidentally logged out because all of a sudden I was logged out. I have two Facebook accounts and I was logged into the “other” so when I went to log back in it automatically picked up that account. I snapped right away because I saw the picture change. Well I logged out of the Facebook and candy crush and opened up the other Facebook and logged back into candy crush that I play under and it was all gone. I flipped. I have a iPhone 14 promax Thank you
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @bestus🤗
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? Did you just logged out of the game OR by accident, did you "clear" the Data? Did you make sure that you have logged in with the account you use daily?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫