Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need my 10 gold again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cheetos2050 sorry but I am not sure I understand your issue.
When you use ten gold to continue a failed level the game always takes the gold from your available pot of gold bars.
You will not be able to get these gold bars back unless you spent real money to purchase them in the first place.
If you purchased the gold bars you accidentally spent then please contact King Player Support to see if they will compensate you.
To contact Player Support please use the Help (big pink question mark) function of your game.