Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello!
I noticed my gold bars are being used rather fast, for example if I purchase 50 and use ten my balance goes from 50 to 7. it’s been happening to me all day. Please assist.
Thank you!
shay
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @MsShay🤗
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please contact King Player Support team and find out what's happening with your Gold Bars. Please click on this (Green lettered) link to send your complaint to King —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫